Monday, July 6, 2009

Summer flings.









(F21 Men T shirt, F21 sleeveless hoodie &Necklaces, Almost Famous shorts, H&M suspenders, and online purchase shoes)

This past weekend has been nothing but business! Got into town after taking BART, went straight to my parents house. I had dinner there. IT WAS GOOD, I should have taken a picture of it. But anyhow, called up Tyler, and he wanted sushi... so I went with him to grab some, and forgot my camera. :( This place called Happy Roll in Concord is completely yummy, one of the best and BIGGEST sushi rolls ever! THEN Cristina got me to go eat MORE. I swear, I'm on my way to obesity. Oh well, it's always a good weekend if it includes friends, food, beer, and dancing. So Fentons in Berkeley is completely amazing when it comes to too much ice cream! I had Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and Peppermint Brownie Sundae! I finished half, which was a disappointment, because I wanted to finish it all. FAILED. On the 4th of July, I didn't take any picture except at the end of the night when all I wanted was beer, chips, and salsa. This weekend ROCKED. I saw a bunch of old friends, heard great news of other friends I didn't see, and it was just amazing. :) OH YEAHHHHHHH!!! Tyler took me to a friends house, and it had an amazing back yard and at the side of the house, it looked like a secret garden. Sooo cute and kinda creepy. I had to take pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment