Sunday, June 28, 2009

Less is more.



h
s(F21 shirt, Target biker shorts)

I'm hot, hot, hot. Burning up. This is California!!! Last week was all cloudy but this weekend, it's BLAZING. I keep telling my friends I want to run around naked! Haha. But I wont, I don't think I have the nerves to do it. But I should go tanning. That's what I'm planning for tomorrow. My legs are in dire need of sun!!! I'm hot and bored. So I grabbed my camera to show everyone what I wear at home. I like big flow-y shirts that isn't a hassle to put on. I am way too hot to care what I look like. These types of shirts make the summer more bearable. It's just soooo easy to move in. I might just stay in this outfit all of tomorrow as well. I don't want to go out. It's wayyyy too much work to put on clothes and make up when it's so warm. It feels more like a chore than anything else. And what is there to do in that hot sun?! I don't swim... so that's not an option. Staying at home, drinking ice water, and eating ice cream is the way to go in my opinion.

2 comments:

  1. yeeees
    flowy tops are def. the sex for the summer! i rock them quite often myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thin t shirts are a must for summer

    ReplyDelete