Thursday, May 28, 2009

Worst nightmare: World without camera phones.




(F21 Sleevless hoodie, Love Culture shirt, H&M skirt)
Last week, I told someone I was going to cut my hair. And now I did. Last night, around 9:30 or 10, I picked up my sheers and sat on a stool for a good 15 minutes deciding what I wanted to do with my hair. If you haven't notice (then you must be blind), I have been keeping my hair in a pony tail because it's at an awkward stage since my hair style isn't symmetrical. My hair grows pretty fast, but not as fast as I want it to. I was like, "Oh what the heck, let's just cut it all off to make it even." With the help of my oh-so-patient aunt, who is one of my best friend, helped me cut off all the inches of my hair and making sure everything was even. I still kept my Jedi Tail though. :)

1 comment:

  1. I think I was paying more attention to the boobs than the hair.

    ReplyDelete