Monday, May 4, 2009

Bargain Buys.


So I just got home, and took a quick picture of this. I went to shop just a tad bit at H&M. My first love. ♥ I think I may be one of the cheapest people out there. Well maybe not cheapest person, because I splurge a lot. But I love love love looking for good deals! And I think with the sale rack, you'll find more unique stuff to make it your own. So I got all of these for exactly $98.22. I wish I had my employee discount back in the day, but anyways, with the full price, the total would have been...... $264.35!! This completely made my day.


Actually Hooters made my day also! :] Looks really disgusting, but it wasn't!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I was gonna say.... it looks gross, then I saw you already noticed and made note of it lol
    Don't let hooters know you're posting gross pictures of their food or they might get mad =P

    ReplyDelete